Here are resources for helping teach life skills:
- Teaching autistic children
- The chaining method – a way to teach new skills
- Executive functioning
Visual schedules and support
- Do 2 Learn
- ASD Bright Ideas
- Practical Autism Resources has hundreds of free downloadable choice boards.
- The Educate Autism site is a treasure trove of all different visual printouts, from colours to body parts and most are free.
- Amazing bunch of free resources from Giving Greetings including hygiene sequences, toilet training and social stories.
- Connectability has free templates for visual supports.
- Picto Selector is free software containing thousands of visual symbols. Please note that it is made for autistic people of any age, for any scenario, so does contain some explicit symbols.
Visual scheduling apps
General useful information